In these times of uncertainty, we are offering a wider range of options to support you and your family. We are all facing unfamiliar and challenging times, caring for our loved ones and balancing our many other life responsibilities. This has left many feeling lost as to how to move forward in their caregiving journey.
We are here to help you and your family by offering expert advice and guidance as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic as well as any other health or aging challenges which may arise. As we work to find ways to continue to offer this support, we are glad to share that in addition to finding creative ways to continue to provide our full assessments, we will also be offering brief virtual consultations for elder care needs. These consultations will be led by our skilled and experienced staff, and available to you as an opportunity to discuss the concerns you may be facing in this unprecedented time, such as:
- How do I return to work while my aging loved one remains at home?
- When should I bring my loved one to the doctor?
- How do I set my loved one up with virtual engagement?
- How do I engage home care workers to assist my loved one at home, while ensuring my loved one’s safety?
- How to do I advocate for my loved one who is in an assisted living facility or nursing home?
Our skilled team is available to problem solve with you on these types of questions, and beyond, as we begin our nation’s slow journey of recovery and reopening.
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities or other services that we provide, please contact our office at 617-928-0200 or via email and we would be glad to discuss how we may be of assistance to you and your family.