Cheryl Walsh, MPT
Life Care Manager
- 30+ years experience working with older adults and individuals in various community and healthcare settings.
- Former Assistant Rehab Director for skilled nursing facility coordinating and implementing care for short term patients and long term residents, facilitating best possible outcomes
- Former Senior PT, team leader, staff PT for several homecare agencies providing direct patient care and case management along with supervision of PTAs and PT student clinical programs.
- Former Rehab supervisor for home care agency managing staffing, scheduling and patient coverage along with staff education in back protection, body mechanics and general safety
- Former lecturer and lab instructor for Bay State College PTA program
- BS Biology Juniata College
- Masters in Physical Therapy Emory University