Lynn Miller MS, OTR/L
Life Care Manager
- 20+ years’ experience working with older adults in the setting of occupational therapy within a variety of healthcare and community settings.
- Extensive experience in modifying both environment and daily activities to promote greater independent performance.
- Vast experience in short term rehabilitation for skilled nursing facilities designing and coordinating therapeutic activities in order to aid patients’ independence with daily activities.
- Former home care therapist developing treatment plans, implementing therapeutic activities and providing case management.
- Independent occupational therapy contractor for home-based brain injury population providing direct client care, assisting in home modifications, family and/or staff education and providing community-based tasks to promote greater client independence.
- BS/MS in Occupational Therapy from Russell Sage College.