Jean Greiff, MSW, LICSW
Life Care Manager
- 4+ years working with older adults and their families as a care manager providing advocacy, strategic planning and support with a focus on mental, cognitive and physical disabilities
- 7+ years on Trauma Team responding to individuals and groups who have experienced traumatic events, facilitating coping groups and connecting to resources
- Former Home-Based Family Clinician utilized strength based practices, treatment planning, crisis intervention, coordination and referrals.
- Training in Post-Traumatic Stress Management/Psychological First Aid
- Honoring Choices Health Care Planning Facilitator Certification
- Masters, Social Work, Boston University